One of the most controversial and hyped show of the Indian television industry Bigg Boss is back with its brand new season 11. A huge curiosity arises when it comes to the glass walled house of Bigg Boss as it going to feature a blend of commoners as well as celebrity contestants this time as well. Among the previous seasons, there have been some interesting personalities booming the TRP of the reality TV show.
With the upcoming season of the show all the ardent viewers will again get a chance to witness the most loved host of the show, superstar Salman Khan. As the season 11th of Bigg Boss is expected to be premiered on 1st of October, 2017, so let’s take a look at what all you expect from the new season the show.
Things you should know about Bigg Boss 11:
- Theme: The infamous reality show is well-known for its controversial themes. As we know last year, the show opened its doors for the ordinary people of India. And now according to a report, the reality show of Colors TV will have two houses this year. It will have ‘Padosis’ as a theme. The report also stated that commoners & celebrities will be neighbors. Well, it looks like this theme is likely to spark several fights.
- Rumored contestants: Like last year, the eleventh season of Bigg Boss is the bunch of crazy contestants that make the show worth watching. With the show is inching closer many names of probable contestants have started doing the rounds. A recent buzz is that television actress Niti Taylor who confirmed to be the first contestant of the show.
Also See: Bigg Boss Season 11 Contestants
- Family pairs: Apart from two houses, this year the Bigg Boss season 11 will also see family pairs. It is said that commoners will come in as family pairs.
- No fees for Commoners: According to a report in entertainment portal, the commoners participating in the season 11th of Bigg Boss will not be paid any participation fee this time.
- Premiere Date: Bigg Boss 11 will air ahead of its usual time. Earlier it was reported that the new season of the show will kick-start from September 24. But the recently released report suggests that the most awaited reality series is slated to launch on October 1, 2017.
- Participants have to undergo through a medical checkup: This year, the makers of BB 11 have announced a medical checkup for contestants. It will reduce the chances of participants withdrawing from the show at the last moment or when they stay inside the house, owing to their health problems.
- New Logo: The Bigg Boss season 11 has new logo. A few days ago, the makers revealed the new logo of the reality show which is in yellow & white color.